Expert property Inspections for South Central Kansas
Dave HillHands-on Inspector & Owner
- Dave has more construction experience than all the other home inspectors in the area combined.
- Dave has built over 100
- Licensed General Contractor
- Master Remodeler
- Retired Master Electrician & Electrical Contractor
- Past President of Wichita Independent Association of Electrical Contractors
- I do not leave the inspection until all questions are answered.
- Residential & Commercial Inspections
Most home inspections can usually be completed in two hours. This time will vary depending on the size, age and condition of the home.
A computer-generated report will be issued on site or can be emailed or faxed.
Inspections for residential and commercial properties. Available days, evenings & weekends.
Inspection Connection L.C. adheres to the Code of Ethics of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
If you’re a home seller, Dave Hill will provide a property inspection that identifies residential property issues which must be disclosed to potential buyers and realtors. Dave’s report includes repair recommendations that will enhance your ability to sell your home—motivating you, your broker/seller, and the buyer of your good home.